Product Manager, Native Apps // GetYourGuide
At GetYourGuide, we are working to turn trips into amazing experiences. As the leader in the tours and activities space, we continue to push how Customers find, book and experience things to do in their destination. Our Product Manager, Native Apps will play a key role in this by launching native applications that enable and delight our Customers.
In this role, you will be the leader of our Native Applications team, working with a group of engineers and designers to set the direction for the GetYourGuide product and launch compelling products and features in the constantly changing mobile landscape.
Our Native Applications team is treated like a small startup inside our startup, which means you have freedom to test and learn and requires strong focus, prioritization and executional capabilities. For a Product Manager with those skills, this is a great opportunity to change the travel industry.
Qualities you should exhibit:
- Stellar communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience – developer, stakeholder or executive.
- Natural leadership demonstrated through great questions, vision, and an ability to influence your team and stakeholders without ego.
- Deep focus on Customer problems and needs rather than trendy concepts or personal interests.
- Strong analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions, and the ability find your data working with databases, web tools, or conducting research with users.
- Bias toward action; focusing on the right problems, simple solutions, and quick iterations to learn and guide your thinking and roadmap.
- Constant curiosity about the technology landscape. You should have an opinion on how mobile platforms will evolve in the next 2-3 years and what that might mean for app downloads, app functionality and device usage.
Experience you should have:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a track record of launching significant products in the Android and/or iOS ecosystem.
- Designing useful metrics to drive execution, setting up tools to monitor those metrics, and analyzing data to understand opportunity and outcomes.
- Experimentation, including A/B testing, in native applications and how to design effective tests for new features and products.
More reasons to join us:
- International customers and co-workers from dozens of countries
- Our compensation is competitive and includes a Virtual Stock Option program
- Relocation assistance
- Free breakfast and German lessons
- GetYourGuide activity vouchers
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →