Product Manager // Oberlo
Oberlo is looking for a product manager to play a key role in managing the entire product lifecycle. You will be working closely with Development, Business and Design team to create beautiful, easy-to-use product that delivers massive value to more than 11,000 businesses using Oberlo every day.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding and advocating customer problems
- Crafting a product vision
- Drafting specifications that bring your ideas to life
- Supporting developers and designers as they turn specifications into features
- Grooming the backlog and driving sprint planning
- Measuring results
Oberlo is a fast growing startup that provides dropshipping product-sourcing solutions for eCommerce store owners.
More than 11,000 eCommerce shops are using Oberlo and have made $70,000,000+ in sales since October 2015.
Oberlo has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, FOX News, The Huffington Post, and TNW.
In just a year’s time we’ve grown to a team of 22 people in two offices (Berlin/Vilnius) and have reached $5M ARR – all without any outside funding. We expect our team to double in the next 12 months. If you ever wanted to have an impact on e-commerce, don’t miss this opportunity.
- 2+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Significant technical background
- Excellent product/design sense
- Ability to take complex problems and create simple solutions
- Ability to analyze and use data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work in a cross-functional and highly collaborative environment
- Fluent English language
- Passion. Lots of it
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team, learn something new every day
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →