Product Manager // Pixformance
- Define the product strategy, based on the business objectives, key results, market-research and user feedback.
- Prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Lead the agile team. Be the source of inspiration and motivation for the team, and communicate the vision and product goals to the team. Be available to the team and accountable to them.
- Analyze the performance of the product with users and versus the competition.
- Run conversion optimization tests.
- Support the growth strategy.
- Building a market leader from scratch: resilience and the will / skill to install a fast-paced high-performance and fun environment are critical.
- Manage an ambitious roadmap smartly. Find the right balance in resources allocation between demand and supply.
- Make objective decisions even when the data volume is low.
Who we are looking for
- Passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- Extensive track record (4-5 years) managing digital and B2B products as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Analytical skills and mindset.
- Interest in sports and digital products
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →