Product Manager – Providers and Inventory (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are currently searching for a Product Manager – Providers and Inventory (m/f) to take ownership for our business supply-side product. As the world’s biggest vacation rental search engine, our integration infrastructure gathers 15 million+ properties from 300+ rental providers and gives users a simple and effective one-stop solution to book their next vacation.
The provider-facing inventory team is at the heart of our market USP, your challenge will be to take our highly successful product and implement highly innovative solutions that scale it for the global stage. This position calls for vision and drive to deliver a larger, more efficient, and scalable inventory platform, while also finding solutions for our provider partners.
In this role, you will
- Take ownership for finding provider and inventory suppy-side product solutions.
- Optimize and improve our current systems and processes to scale our provider platform.
- Define product roadmaps, strategies and metrics to identify, prioritize and implement new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements, analyze test results, and ship products.
- Validate ideas, conduct product A/B testing, create MVP’s and other product prototypes, in close cooperation with software development teams.
- Collaborate and align with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into product solutions.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with technical products relevant to a metasearch such as API’s and 3rd party data integrations.
- Technical proficiency, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including hands-on and data-driven idea validation and testing.
- Demonstrated communication skills and stakeholder-management competencies to align both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience coaching junior product managers is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch shortly.