Product Manager // Stillpoint Connect
Position Product Manager at Stillpoint Connect
Stillpoint Connect is a company based in Zurich with a mission to enable access to psychology for individual clients and organizations around the world. Stillpoint builds on the accumulated clinical expertise embodied by its diverse international community of affiliated clinicians (counselors, psychologists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists) and its affiliate, Prairie Care, a leading group in the mental health sector operating a network of psychiatric care facilities in Minneapolis and the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
Integrated within a community of mental-health providers, Stillpoint has built its own platform for online practice management enabling member-users to conduct the key operations of their practice online (encrypted messaging, booking, billing, record-keeping, audio-video conferencing) and to connect with clients all over the world.
Stillpoint Connect is also licensing reputable corporate clients with customized versions of its continuously evolving platform in order to facilitate a seamless provision of psychology-related services to individual and/or third entity clients.
The team is composed of scientists and tech people who love working together on challenging problems in tech health. We are equally proud of what we do and how we do it.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a person that has worked in early stage startups before, and understands the challenges of working in smaller teams with multiple roles and some occasional chaos.
We expect that the engineering team will grow with the company in the next couple of years, so the responsibilities of this role are likely to evolve. You will work together with the CTO.
- Drive product development with a cross-functional team to provide the best possible experience for our users and to build a scalable infrastructure.
- Own the backlog, roadmap and vision of the platform and its underlying technology, including our backend infrastructure, payment integration and internal tools.
- Make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listing to users, looking into data and gather partners feedbacks and requirement.
- Be the interface person for our partners; you must mange their expectations, make sure they are informed about relevant development achievement
- Make sure the communication flow between all the stakeholders is smooth and up to date; no emails or relevant communication pieces will slip out of your inbox.
- Be point of contact among all the stakeholders of the project, you must own all the relevant information and give assess to them upon request.
- Manage and communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners around the implementation of the counselling platform and its infrastructure.
- Self-starter/self-organizer mindset and a good understanding of business needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager working on a tech product.
- Experience of leading a remote team and several stakeholders. The ability to switch between priorities.
- Fluent in English and preferably Italian
- An empathic person that deeply cares for product\’s success and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times.
- Not afraid of making decisions, take the consequences.
- Comfortable saying no.
- Own your project/product from the whole picture to the small details.
WHY STILLPOINT CONNECT?
- You will redefine the way people use counselling
- You have impact on the company success
- A great team you will have fun working with
- You will be immersed in an exciting learning environment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from remote or in a great office location in Berlin and/or Zurich
- Preferably looking for people willing to work as freelancers.
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Stillpoint Connect we are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.