Product Manager // testXchange
testxchange is looking for a Product Manager. Join our early-stage team and help us grow the first online marketplace for industrial testing.
testxchange is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. For instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We’re well funded and we have launched our product last year. We’re growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to help us push the testing industry to the Internet age.
About your role
You will be working with our Chief Product Officer on the full range of product management tasks. This is a unique opportunity to deepen your tech and product management knowledge, build leadership skills, and work in an early-stage startup while it’s securing its international market leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Be the product owner for major parts of the product
- Sketch user flows and prepare wireframes
- Iterate with our UI/UX Designers to create development-ready designs
- Prepare comprehensive feature specifications for the developers
- Manage the tickets while they are in development and testing
- Test features and write reviews
- Communicate important releases to the team
- Write release notes
- Process and evaluate feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Set up and maintain web tracking in Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Run on-demand product analyses and build usage reports
- Run on-site A/B tests
- Do lots of things that you’ve never done before and learn how to do them like a pro
Required skills & experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Management role for a web product
- Exceptional ability to structure and organize complex issues
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills in English (and ideally in German)
- Advanced experience with Jira, Trello or similar tools for managing an agile development pipeline
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics (ideally also Google Tag Manager)
- Advanced experience with SEO and knowledge of Google Search Console
- Some experience with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Some spreadsheet experience
- Some SQL experience
- Ideal: German native speaking skills
What we offer
- A team that’s fun to work with
- Flexible working hours
- Coaching in all areas related to Product Management & Analytics
- Great office in Berlin Schöneberg
- A creative work atmosphere and quick decision-making processes
- Competitive compensation
Apply now by mailing your CV to Robert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.