Product Manager (Web) // 11 Academia Networks
We are looking for a talented product manager to join our team. 11 Academia Networks is a network of global niche platforms hosting career opportunities for top students and researchers, with 1+ million visitors using our platforms to search for study programs, scholarships and academic jobs.
Headquartered in Berlin-Mitte, 11 Academia Networks is one of Berlin’s most solidly growing start-up companies. We are looking for new talent in the field of front-end development to help us continue developing our groundbreaking technologies. Come and join us!
- A small, highly qualified and very international team of experts in Berlin-Mitte
- Professional software development, SCRUM and UX environment
- Multiple opportunities to be creative and make a difference
- Flexible working times
- A long-term perspective at a solidly growing company
- Create a deep understanding of our target users
- Identify market needs and develop product concepts which ultimately help academics to grow their careers
- Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories
- Drive execution and remove roadblocks
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap of our products
- Balance between getting features right and getting them done
- Know what needs to be done now and what can wait
- Effectively collaborate in cross-functional teams, including UX-Design, software engineers and Scrum-Master
- a strong passion about product management and addiction to simplify click- and workflows
- 3-5 years experience in tech dev, product management or similar role
- to be familiar with lean and agile product management tools (e.g. Jira)
- a natural drive for simplistic product solutions, love and passion for detail
- an abstract thinker who can turn complex issues into simple solutions
- pragmatic driver with can-do attitude
- good command of the English language
At 11 Academia Networks, you can expect an intellectual, fast and open culture of a start-up, combined with the professionalism and experience of an international company. You will have responsibility from day one and be able to have true impact. Please send us an email with your resume and a short note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.