Product Manager // ZYSE.me
ZYSE.me is a new service in the fashion tech space. Our product is truly innovative and we are proud to lead the future of clothes sales and production.
We are growing quickly and looking for an ambitious, curious, and passionate Product Manager to help us build the future.
ZYSE.me is a new fashion tech service based in Berlin, Germany (in an old brewery we might add!). We have developed an innovative technology to change the way consumers buy clothing. We are a small, experienced, and international team that has a lot of passion to digitalize an old semi-analogue industry using data, new technology, and digital processes.
We are building the future interface between consumers, brands, retailers, and the manufacturers. Essentially we enable traditional production to work like 3D printers.
The product manager is the responsible for the full product lifecycle. This includes seeking and aggregating user/market feedback and defining the product vision, develop engineering requirements and execute to deliver a winning product. More specifically the role includes:
- Define and adapt the product strategy/vision
- Perform market research to achieve product fit
- Work directly with users to identify and prioritize features and functionality
- Define, perform, and analyze A/B tests
- Build and manage a Backlog of Tasks
- Work with UX/UI designer to develop interactive flows and engineering requirements
- Translating and prioritizing business/user feedback into product and engineering requirements
- Create and update product roadmap
We care a lot about mindset and fit to our team and think you are highly motivated, resourceful, and exceptional at working with and inspiring others. In this role we specifically look for:
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience
- Background working with engineers and writing development stories
- Knowledge and experience in tech is a plus
- Demonstrated success working in tech-companies developing new products/features
- Ability to learn industry and product quickly
- Experience working directly with users, customer, and other stakeholders
- Strong capability working with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- You are detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated. You get stuff done!
- You have very strong analytical capabilities
- You want to make change and thrive from challenges while looking to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English and ideally have strong German skill
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and are happy to also set the pace instead just following
WHAT WE OFFER
You are an essential part of our team. You will join a still small, experienced, passionate, and international team with global ambitions. You will have responsibility for your tasks. Competitive compensation. Our office is located among many other start-ups in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin.
We are building a team of expert- and eager-junior-developers who thrive for both their teams and personal development. Could you be one of them? Please connect and send us your CV, references, portfolio, what makes you passionate, and three reasons why this role is for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Product Manager’.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →