Product Owner // Authenteq
Authenteq is a well-established startup, building an innovative online identity verification platform that allows marketplaces to verify a user’s real identity. We have global ambitions and are aiming for partnerships with the biggest websites around the world.
Established in 2014, we have offices in Berlin, Vienna and Reykjavik.
We have received many awards and recognition as one of the most exciting startups today in the identity management and e-commerce space.
At Authenteq, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to join, to stay and do their best work. We are entirely focused on equality and genuinely believe in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
As a Product Owner at Authenteq, you will be the central point in the company. You move our product into the right direction. You have a strong understanding of the technical challenges and know the features of our competitors. With all this input, you craft a product, that is of state-of-the-art technology, and has a beautiful user-flow that our customers love to use.
You are experienced in understanding the needs of the product stakeholders and have strong communication skills. You have worked in a technical environment and understand how web applications function. You like working in an interdisciplinary team and find it exciting to tackle different fields like tech, law, and design to refine a premium product.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Help define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities with stakeholders
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful product release
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Job experience (3y+) as a product or project owner
- Proven experience in working in an interdisciplinary team or method skills like design thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Structured approach with attention to detail and strong skill to organize teams
- Developer background is required
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ideally: Experience in working on identity and/or blockchain solutions
- Fluent English (best: native English speaker; German skills are a plus)