Product Owner (f/m) // audibene
audibene is an award-winning company whose mission is selling and developing digital products and services for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul, Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f) to join our forward thinking team based in Berlin
About the role:
As Product Owner of a persona-centric application development team you are responsible to drive the evolution of our inhouse sales consultant applications. Those applications are centric to our business success and as such you have the opportunity to work across different members of our organization and stakeholders.
This newly created role underpins audibene’s dedication to constantly envision the next generation tool set for our internal staff enabling highly efficient sales processes whilst having a) the customers’ needs, b) our b2b partners and their processes, and c) our sales consultants on mind.
You will have the chance to work with a dedicated team of business managers, business analysts, UX and UI specialists, engineers, QA managers and community managers to envision, plan, implement, and roll out superb applications and shape processes.
Our mission is to digitize the hearing care. Your mission is to bring the environment the sales consultants utilize to an unprecedented level.
Your core tasks:
- Take content ownership for development teams as the Product Owner
- Feel, understand and explain our users’ behavior
- Define our product strategy, road-map and new growth opportunities
- Work closely with our founders and the senior business team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Plan and prioritize our product backlog and accompany running projects until their successful implementation
- Work with teams across 9 countries and various business models
- Be hungry for implementing new technologies and understanding the latest market trends
- relevant working experience as a Product Owner
- Ability to work with different cultures and cross-country teams
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a feeling for user needs AND a product vision
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a high-speed environment
We collectively work towards improving the hearing and quality of life for millions of people around the globe and we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way a traditional industry works.
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
We are doers!
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in Berlin
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely high impact
- Growth opportunities for you as a driver of change at audibene/hear.com
- A friendly open-minded team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.