Product Owner (f/m) // Comtravo
Comtravo – radically simplifying business travel.
Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique product. Travellers or Travel Managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
Founded in 2015 by Michael Riegel, Jannik Neumann, Marko Schilde & Slobodan Utvic in the heart of Berlin, we are trusted by renowned Tech Investors (such as Creandum, Project A Ventures) and have built a strong and highly professional team of experts in all areas which we are consistently seeking to expand.
Are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with the CPO
- Take responsibility for providing updates to stakeholders on team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during development cycles
- Gather and shape requirements to transform them into meaningful specifications for our engineers
- Partner with UX designers and engineers in defining initiatives and solutions as well as resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning & review meetings as well as team retrospectives
- Prototyping and gathering of user-related data points for analysis and iteration of solutions
- Manage daily metrics and KPIs to drive decision-making
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a commercial environment developing customer-facing software products
- A ‘lean product’ mindset to rapidly develop and evaluate new ideas as well as experience in driving an agile product development process, facilitation of ceremonies and working within cross-functional teams
- A strong technical understanding of distributed systems, microservices architecture, REST API’s, frameworks and tools
- Creativity and drive to take ambiguous customer problems and turn them into concrete action points
- Fluent in English, proficiency in German is a +
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to sketch user flows and wireframes
- Experience developing search-based solutions and recommendation systems
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team in Research & Development
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours & language courses
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- An exciting job in a High-Tech start-up in Berlin as well as access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Significant influence on the development of the company
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A Loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Ready to deep-dive into it? Go ahead and submit your CV!