Senior Product Owner (m/f) // relayr GmbH
Relayr provides an industrial-grade, easy toolset to enable enterprises to rapidly take advantage of the Internet of Things. The toolset includes a Cloud Platform, Open-source SDKs, and a set of adapters for connecting legacy protocols through the internet to our cloud.
As Senior Product Owner you will own the Product Roadmap for one of our products. You will be based in our Berlin office.
As a result of your commercial experience, you bring to relayr:
1. Experience with large scale, high budget B2B deployments
2. Understanding the importance of scalability, security, reliability and usability in enterprise grade products
3. Good customer experience is very important to you. Bad customer experience makes you unhappy
4. Understanding of the meaning of ownership and responsibility in a fast growing, high profile technical company
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate ‘the story’ effectively to key stakeholders and the rest of the team
- Drive an Agile development methodology – implementing product development processes that work, based on real world experience
- Act as Product Owner for one of relayr’s products or solutions and as a mentor for less experienced POs
- Own the end-to-end product strategy from inception & roadmap to operations, and determine business value once the solution enters production
- Build backlog of product features, i.e. write user stories and acceptance criteria together with a cross-functional team
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and competitor analysis, supported by on-going visits to customers, potential customers and trade shows
- Opportunity assessment, requirements management, UX, architecture planning and system process documentation
- Provide technical and product support to sales, including bid support
- Work closely with Director of Product, Director of Engineering and senior stakeholders, to establish the vision for the product and plan for making it happen to harmonise product strategy and tactical direction
- 5+ years of Scrum & Agile based B2B PaaS or SaaS product management/ownership experience
- 5+ years Enterprise Product Management experience in Enterprise Cloud SaaS/PaaS Telecommunications or OEM software development environments
- 5+ years of managing cross-disciplinary teams of between 4-10 people
- 5+ years working as Product Owner with UX and UI Designers
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Strong Communicator
- Experience with Jira and/or Target Process
- Great English skills. German is a bonus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →