Product Owner / IT-Produktmanager (m/w) // Regis24
As Product Owner / IT Product Manager (m/w) with good German language skills you design new B2B software products related to business information systems, personal data and risk management. You constitute the interface between business development and software development. As part of the team you contribute your ideas for implementation and look after the technical management of a scrum team (5-6 developers, 2 QA) in agile processes until product launch.
Regis24 is an independent, leading credit-reporting agency in Germany, founded in 2003. With more than 100 employees from over 15 countries, we support public institutions and companies from various industries (e.g. insurance companies, banks, e-commerce, collection agencies and law firms) when it comes to updating and completing their client data as well as identifying business risks and opportunities at an early stage.
On route to becoming the credit reference agency with the highest recommendation rate, we are looking for a Product Owner (m/f) with immediate start in Berlin, who is committed to actively contributing to our voyage and sees his or her vocation in a future-oriented field of business.
After 3 months, you will know how our databases are put together and which production chains generate the most value for the customer. You will have implemented initial features with your scrum team and passed them on to internal stakeholders. You can count on the support of our experienced POs and all the team members at any time.
After 6 months, you will be able to define requirements together with external stakeholders and include them in user stories in a prioritised manner. Together with your scrum team, you will then realise the product you have designed.
After 9 months, you will have built up expertise on specific issues in our product landscape. You will present product feature demos with the same ease as the roadmaps you have created. You are appreciated both internally and externally as a competent contact, while developing and monitoring the KPIs.
From your second year onwards, you will be an indispensable product development driver at Regis24; your strengths will have rubbed off on your team, you will be learning something new every day and looking forward to taking on more responsibility.
You will deal with the following matters in the course of your work:
- Stakeholder analysis, concepts, cooperation, customers, partners, sales, analytics & controlling, research & development, data privacy
- Prototypes, specification, prioritisation, requirements, functional & non-functional acceptance criteria, epics, user stories, roadmaps
- From conception to launch of software products
- Backlog planning, budgeting and scheduling
You bring along the following
- Professional experience in agile product management. You are familiar with principles of agile software development
- You have good industry knowledge of FinTech, debt collection, credit reporting, e-commerce and/or expertise in risk management or customer data analysis
- Your organisational skills, your superior communication and integration capability as well as your advanced social and intercultural skills help you develop a natural approach to leadership in dealing with all stakeholders and the scrum team
- Analytical work: Ideally you already have experience with the use of data analysis tools (at least Excel, even better R or JMP)
- You have very good English and German written and spoken skills. English is the business language in our IT department (written requests, documentation, daily communication). Communication with other departments is in German
- You have a keen awareness for the sensitive handling of legal requirements
We support you
Our management lives the principles of the agile manifesto and promotes the individual development of its employees. Cooperation as well as a common understanding of values and transparency are strengths that help us develop product innovations with high customer value, react quickly to changes and keep a cool head.
After thorough initial training, we offer you a long-term and secure future with tailored training courses, regular feedback, OKRs and short decision paths. We support you with thoroughly documented processes and workshops, as well as colleagues who have the same high expectations in terms of trusting and respectful cooperation as they do with respect to learning, quality and efficiency.
We celebrate our successes and our corporate culture at company-wide events (summer party, Christmas party, table football tournament, team events, lectures, retreats) that take place several times a year at special locations in and around Berlin.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to apply:
1) Send a link to your profile on social networks (Xing, LinkedIn, GitHub, Angellist, etc.) OR
2) Send a CV and a short motivation letter via our application portal OR
3) Apply in-depth with cover letter, list of projects and skills, and CV via our application portal: www.regis24.de/karriere
We will review your application within five days.
Sr. HR Specialist – Recruiting
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →