Product Owner (m/f) // FreightHub
At FreightHub, we are building the backbone of global trade. We are revolutionizing logistics by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move goods from point A to point B anywhere in the world – via container ships, planes, trucks, and trains. By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we make buying and selling goods anywhere on the globe as efficient and easy as never before. If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a multi-trillion-€ industry that fosters global prosperity, we’d love foryouto join FreightHub!
#the product & tech team
As part of the product and tech team, you drive the company’s mission forward and create the superior customer experience we want to build. It is our responsibility to set the course and define the journey. Based on our product vision and strategy, we develop detailed roadmaps and work with engineering to build what matters most to our customers as well as helps us to scale internally. We speak to customers regularly to understand their pain points, collect ideas, and gather feedback on our product. We have the ambition to back our decisions with data, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and measure our success through customer happiness and company growth.
- building a deep understanding of our product and the customer journey, sometimes including technical details;
- development of deep knowledge of how our operations and sales teams work, their objectives, and FreightHub’s overall strategy;
- leading of requirement gathering efforts, through consulting stakeholders, analyzing relevant data sources and conducting customer research;
- development of epics, determination of corner cases, always while considering user experience and the complexity of a solution;
- communication of product requirements to the engineering team, assisting with open questions during implementation and performing QA;
- impact measurement of product and engineering work by implementing and tracking key metrics;
- juggling of competing priorities on a daily basis, finding the right balance between short-term fixes and strategic tasks.
- Fast Learner: You learn quickly and strive to improve every day; you can adapt to a fast-growing organisation with constantly changing requirements.
- Passion Driver: You want to work on real-world problems that create an impact in our world; you work hard to build a great product and take ownership for delivering high-quality user experience.
- Structure Hero: Structuring complex requirements in tables, charts, workflows, or formulas comes natural to you; You have the ambition and skills to simplify even the most complex problems.
- Tech Lover: You Understand complex digital products and don’t shy away from a technical conversation with engineers and customers.
- Fluent German (since most of our customers are German)
- Bonus points: Previous B2B product experience, Analytics and SQL literacy
# why us
- Be part of an international and highly professional young team (Google, BMW, DailyDeal etc.) led by serial entrepreneurs;
- Revolutionize a global USD 450bn market;
- We are backed by top notch VC investors (Northzone, Cherry Ventures, Global Founders Capital) plus strategic advisors from the logistics industry and recently raised a USD 20M Series A round;
- Shape the company with your innovative ideas and solutions; Help us change and accelerate worldwide trade.