PRODUCT OWNER (M/F) // iamsmart
iamsmart is a Berlin based startup in the smart home Internet of Things sector. We’re a team of inspired professionals from all fields who believe that smart technologies can transform the way we live today. With this team of ambitious minds, we are developing innovative products to make future homes more comfortable, secure and self-sustaining – today. We are lifting the smart home out of the gadget space and pursue it’s real purpose, to improve our lives. What we really are? We are inspired to make the Smart Home have a heart.
We are hiring and are looking for a
The core mission of the Product Owner is to grow the product and its features in the most efficient and user-friendly way.
You are the one and only interlink between tech and business and understand them both equally. You are talking to every important stakeholder, internal and external. You know everything about the product. You test every feature and are highly detail-oriented. You make sure that clients get the product they need and that it works as it should. Professional coding skills are not a must-have in your skillset but they are a big plus – and it certainly helps to be able to make sense of code.
- You conceptualize and describe the product, features and user stories for and together with the development team
- You improve overall quality, documentation and process management
- You manage your own projects and work independently and organized
- You identify issues in e.g. conversion through reviewing product KPI’s and user experience tests
- You conduct A/B tests to optimize the product and make sure you deliver the best user experience the product can have at all times
- Your reaction time towards handling product issues is high speed and completed in the blink of an eye
- You take ownership and adapt your communication to the various internal stakeholders (such as sales, marketing, customer services and the management team) to incorporate their feedback into action
- 3+ years of work experience in Product Management (internships included)
- You have successfully participated in launching a product and were responsible for a major part of the product development
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of project and issue tracking software (Jira etc.)
- Entrepreneurial drive and hands-on experience in creating products (from pre-launch to post-launch) with the best user experience
- Very strong analytical skills and experience with metric-based decision making (incl. web analytics)
- You love to experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions (to develop and refine a product)
- Fluency in English
- Interest for Smart Home solutions, innovation and solving difficult problems
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one
- An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harder
You think Smart Home is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic?
We would love to get to know you!!
But please don’t write us a book…
Generic cover letters are as bad as broken radiator in winter.
A compact description of yourself and your achievements will do! :)
>>>Join and shape the future of our homes together with us!< <<