Product Owner (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- analyse, capture, structure and prioritize functional and nonfunctional requirements?
- abstract the core of a feature from nice-to-have and complementary objectives/clearly differentiate between what’s the core of a feature and what can be use-case specific addition?
- enrich and structure requirements to be executed by the development team?
- lead your features through implementation to realization, support dev team to clarify and if necessary redefine requirements?
- own and manage the delivery of a feature?
- help to shape the direction of our platform?
- work closely and build relationships with stakeholders in other areas of the business so that IT priorities and efforts align with company objectives?
Do you have…
- at least 2 years of experience as the product owner of a software development team?
- technical background, as well as strong understanding of the business side of a matter?
- ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and transpose them into clear and concise documentation?
- creative and analytic mindset and you are a good team player, easy to communicate with, quick learner and analytically minded and can easily work autonomously?
- ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people?
- willing to make decisions and take responsibility?
- open-mindedness to judge an argument pragmatically and find the most reasonable resolution?
- good communication skills in English?
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
- Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.