Product Owner (m/f/x) // Smunch
We love what we do. And to eat. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring employees together by providing healthy, mindful food. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace, and if you share our passion and vision, we are happy to hear from you! Together we can build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
If you a driven Go-Getter who does not pull down the shade when opportunity appears. Read on!
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help Smunch to grow.
- Understand our business goals and design and build features to achieve them.
- Identify and define core issues that customers face, conducting user research to better understand them.
- Create requirements documents for engineering.
- Own your features across the entire lifecycle starting from customer research through deployment.
- Be the first point of contact for Engineering, Customer Support, and other teams.
- Communicate upcoming deploys to stakeholders and provide support after deploys, proactively offering information and answering questions while whistling and chewing gum. All at the same time!
- 3+ years of relevant experience building technology products
- Experience with technology platforms, 3rd party ecosystems, API’s, and technical integrations
- Saas or start-up experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence product and team direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Highly effective at working with cross functional teams
What we offer:
- Chance to shape the product that touches the lives of thousands of people on a daily basis
- High impact role
- Complete ownership of tasks and activities
- A young, motivated, experienced and international team of top performers
- We’re always learning and pushing boundaries, for us that’s the first step to a fulfilling career
- Fun and empowering work environment
- We’re a food startup, and there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!
- Smunch Lunch Program
We are looking forward to hearing from you!