Product Owner – Machine Learning Team (m/f) // commercetools
Do you have a deep understanding of software development processes? Do you know the eCommerce (B2B) business inside and out? Do you love innovation and have a solid grasp on what machine learning can do for businesses? At commercetools, the customer is always at the center of attention in each stage of the product development. Do you know what they want and why? And are you an excellent communicator and “live and breathe” agile software development? Become part of our team to shape the development of innovative machine learning features for our cloud-based e-commerce platform!
- Research the market and customer use cases to conceptualize and prioritize new machine learning features
- Cooperate closely with a team consisting of software engineers and data scientists and coordinate their workflows
- Define and specify requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Communicate with customers to get feedback and identify new opportunities
- Develop the product vision and strategy
- Min. 3 years of work experience as product owner or product manager in eCommerce
- Experience with agile software and product development methodologies
- Solid understanding of the opportunities and challenges of using machine learning in a business context
- Excellent English communication skills and the ability to lead constructive design sessions (German is a plus)
- Structured and independent work style and strong ability to set and meet priorities
- Passion for eCommerce, machine learning, design and technology
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.