Product Owner / Manager // Passion.io
Who is the MOST inspiring person you know? What have they ACHIEVED that you really admire? Wouldn’t it be great if they would share their success secrets with YOU?
The obvious answer – YES – prompted us to embark on our mission, to improve 10 million lives by 2022. By creating cutting edge marketing campaigns, launching digital products on our SaaS platform or coaching our clients, PASSION.IO gives inspiring people the platform they deserve to share their message with the world and impact lives.
We are an international team with the majority of our customers in the US. We’ve grown from nothing to a multi-million dollar business in under 2 years… because when you focus on impact, income will follow. Our goal is not only limited to making this company successful – it extends to each team member and each client becoming successful, which means we strive to become the best version of ourselves every day.
As we say, Do it with Passion, or not at all.
Do you think you’re the right fit?
We’ve created a software-as-a-service that allows you to build and launch native mobile apps with just a few clicks.
You want to become a great product owner with the vision to change the future of learning.
Currently, the founder & CEO is the product owner. Your mission will be to take over this responsibility. You will define and further develop ground-breaking software-as-a-services and mobile apps for our partners and customers that bring the Passion.io learning experience to the next level and to millions of people anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll be working on
- Lead the product vision, strategy and operations
- Define and oversee the product development process, incl. product roadmaps, releases, UX/UI, visual design, testing, customer feedback, positioning, and branding
- Own pricing strategy, market segmentation, and revenue forecasts
- Define, measure, and improve growth rates, usage, and retention metrics
- Lead, shape, and develop the product/IT team
- Drive a strong focus on product design, mobile-first approach, innovation, optimization by understanding user data, customer insights, and industry trends
- Be the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- Take the time to deeply understand the problems and challenges that users face, and participate in collaborative product sessions with other teams
- Feel equally comfortable interviewing and onboarding new team members, discussing issues with other leads, and presenting
- Most of all, look forward to rolling up sleeves each day and inspiring others with energy and passion for our products
- Be an active user and thought leader, not just an observer
What you’ll bring to the team
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to understand customers needs
- Previous CEO/founder experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Development in an online business or fast-growing internet startups
- Experience of leading cross-cultural diverse teams where different localization strategies and communications are required
- Strong awareness of current mobile & web technologies, trends, products, tools, and design standards
- Data informed decisions: strong ability to understand & synthesize data
- Ability and internal drive towards solving problems
- Outstanding team leadership and communication/interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer you
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Value-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the globe for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with incomparable responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain a top-notch tool box to succeed in tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Berlin: You will join our friendly and international team located in the heart of Berlin Mitte.