Product Owner, Monetization Products // Softgames
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES is the world’s largest platform for HTML5 instant games distribution and monetization. We’re delivering fun to 30+ million users every month across 6 continents on the device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
SOFTGAMES is looking for an outstanding Product Owner for our Monetization Products who will focus on more efficiently monetizing our HTML5 games through ads. The Product Owner position is full-time and based in our Berlin office. Managing a dedicated agile team, the Product Owner is responsible to lead the conception, development and growth of new and innovative (ad) monetization products.
This is an exciting position for an individual who is looking to break into the changing world of mobile gaming startups with room for personal growth and advancement. As a Product Owner you will learn and grow professionally while playing a key role in a fast-developing company and having a direct impact on its success.
- Define overall vision and a near-term roadmap for our suite of ad monetization products to continually bring innovation.
- Create concepts, designs, wireframes, mockups and user flows of new products.
- Work with internal resources to implement and iterate and to scope the production of the final product.
- Lead the analytics and data collection strategy to measure the performance including user interaction, user experience and the impact to the company’s overall KPIs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholder and work across teams to bring the new products to market and ensure global implementation.
- Maintain overall knowledge of the competitive landscape, market innovations, new industry guidelines, and developments in the digital advertisement industry. Ensure current product stack remains relevant and ahead of growing trends.
- 3+ years experience in metrics focused product management roles and a track record of successfully building digital businesses ideally in the ad tech or gaming industry
- Exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including conception, drawing /sketching, prototyping, creation of wireframes & mockups etc.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to current ad monetization trends in the mobile games industry
- Proven ability in developing results-driven solutions and to read data on performance, user interaction and experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, JS and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- A results driven, strategic thinker who is passionate about the bigger picture and driving long-term business value
- An exceptional creative blue-sky thinker coupled with robust commercial nous
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, German as a plus
SOFTGAMES offers you
- Take advantage of an exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Contribute your talent and your skills in an internationally expanding company within an ambitious, international and highly motivated team in Berlin
- Direct transfer of responsibility in the company with flexible structures, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Enjoy the security of a big company, but the atmosphere of a Start-up including Kicker tables, Poker nights and exciting team events
- An attractive remuneration
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →