Product Owner // Plugsurfing
Who We Are
We help electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. Not familiar with the world of e-mobility? Do not worry, it’s really exciting. It is a market, with new opportunities, where both the mobility and the energy revolution are taking place.
Plugsurfing is a dedicated and hard-working team, focused on our goal to become the number one player for electric car charging. We look forward to having you on our team!
- All written communication is in English
- SCRUM processes
- Continuous integration with Phabricator, Jenkins, and Ansible
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit team of 20 people that are laid back and casual.
What You Will Be Doing
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities together with the CEO
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning of product releases and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure
- Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 2 years
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s preferred
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
Interested? If so, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!