Product Owner – Smart TV // Zattoo
Product Owner – Smart TV
Zattoo is creating the future of television, live and on demand.
We build apps for mobile, web and big screens like Apple, Android, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One and many more.
Zattoo is looking for a motivated Product Owner to take responsibility for our Smart TV experiences, developed internally as well as in collaboration with partners. You will be part of the Core Product and Engineering team which is in charge of envisioning, designing, building and operating all of Zattoo’s services and products. Within this team we are more than 60 people with different nationalities and spread across all our offices. We share the passion to build the best TV products in the world.
Smart TV devices and need an experienced Product Owner to help with this. As the Product Owner for Smart TV / Partners at Zattoo you will have the responsibility of driving and adapting Zattoo’s web based TV experience by utilizing both internal and external resources. Completing the project requires a high level of quality assurance. You therefore also want to be sure that they are compliant and that they are compatible with each other.
This role therefore wants to see you working together with other Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure consistency and alignment with global product vision. We actively do this as a group, ensuring knowledge is shared and completed in a transparent manner. You want to get master user stories in Jira and constantly manage the backlog while making sure you agree on roadmap.
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Product Manager, with responsibility for native apps and / or a developer platform
- Experience leading and developing applications with external teams or agencies
- Analytical mindset allowing to quickly get a grip on complex products and the ability to take decisions based on this understanding
- Be passionate about your product and about agile product development in general
- Mastery of standard PM tools (eg writing user stories and project plans, organizing scrum teams, work with bug tracking and wiki, document your knowledge)
- Ability to work in a data-driven, user-centric development environment, where products are updated and improved upon by the team
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Big Bonus: Previous experience managing apps for Smart TVs
- Big Bonus: You love TV, but it is usually delivered to users today; you feel the urge to make it much better
- Bonus: Fluency in German
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool and comfortable offices
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
- Working with an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
- , , and
We are Zattoo
At Zattoo we want to create a new TV experience, independent from location, time and device. Since our start in 2006, we bring a huge selection of sports events, movies and TV series to the favorite devices of our users. In addition, our B2B team delivers TV and VOD solutions to cable operators, internet service providers and many others, thus positioning Zattoo as a top notch technology partner.
We have built a great team that defines and develops the TV experience of the future together. We treat each other with respect and pull Flat hierarchies and open communication enable us to cooperate transparently and to act almost. At Zattoo we can do our best at.
You can learn more about us at: https://zattoo.com