Product Owner (x/f/m) // mycs
MYCS means creating furniture you love – exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customisable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customisation tool. With this tool, MYCS is not only revolutionising e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS has been expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision “make customisation the new normal,” we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realise their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
- Be part of a team, owning the customer-facing experience on mycs.com
- Prioritize your feature backlog in line with our overall product strategy
- Validate decisions (market analysis/benchmarks, user research, KPI monitoring, A/B testing)
- Ensure transparency among stakeholders
- Work with development teams using agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban)
- Prepare user stories, sketches, wireframes etc. to communicate your ideas and requirements
- Relevant working experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mentality
- Analytic mindset with an eye for design
- Experience in E-Commerce and/or the furniture market is a plus
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German language skills are a plus
JOIN MYCS AND …
- work in a collaborative cross-functional setup with designers, developers, analysts, and other stakeholders
- develop further on a professional and personal level – the team is set up for continuous constructive feedback and improvement
- learn the ropes of developing a product that is both digital and physical. Have you ever thought of what an MVP for a piece of furniture would be?
- be a part of a creative and ambitious international team
- enjoy a great workplace in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park