Product & QA Manager – Partner Integrations (m/f) // HomeToGo
We’re now looking for a Product & QA Manager (m/f) for our Partner Integrations team, the technical backbone of HomeToGo.
As we scale, seamless and effective integration of our vacation rental partners onto our website will be crucial for our ongoing success. As part of this business-critical, tech-driven team you will play a key role in our continued growth by applying your technical know-how and problem-solving ability to our pre- and post-integration processes.
- Become a product owner for our direct booking engine, including responsibility for seamless partner integrations, payments, customisation, bookings and APIs.
- First-class quality assurance and technical account management, ensuring technical requirements are met and issues resolved where necessary.
- Utilise your project management and organisational skills to coordinate among our vacation rental partners, developers and other internal departments.
- Act as central interface between our business development and tech teams, ensuring internal alignment on all aspects of our partner integration.
- Establish best practices and monitor technical performance metrics.
- At least one year of experience in product management, quality assurance or technical account management.
- Attention to detail and razor-sharp analytical skills that help you to quickly detect and resolve problems.
- Able to translate complex technical issues for non-technical audiences and also translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- An educational background in business informatics, business administration or a related field.
- Previous experience with XML and JSON web services is a plus.
- A hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A rapidly-developing product with state-of-the-art technology.
- Regular feedback to assist you in the steep learning curve.
- A competitive salary.
- An international work environment with colleagues coming from all around the world.
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home once a month.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, height adjustable office tables, Table Tennis & -soccer.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Free German lessons at the office from a professional language school.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, apply with your resume, cover letter, as well as relevant certificates, and we’ll be in touch shortly!