eCommerce Specialist // Nosto
Nosto is hiring an E-commerce Product Specialist (French Speaker) – in Berlin, Germany
As an eCommerce Specialist, you will play a key role in building our customer relationships via inbound and outbound interaction with prospective and current customers. You will provide first line product support to customers via e-mail and phone by resolving issues and conducting product training. You will also assist sales teams as a product consultant to achieve their targets. As the key link between the sales department, product team and the customer, you will assist customers to get started with Nosto and utilise the technology for their business. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in scaling Nosto’s business internationally.
What you will do:
- Serve as a product support to current and potential customers mostly via in-app based ticketing system and email, but occasionally also via phone.
- Answer product inquiries and technical support requests. This is where you assist developers.
- Serve as a Customer Success Manager for a few clients from our international market. This is where you become the e-commerce consultant for the customer.
- Introduce ideal implementation of Nosto’s solution. This is where you assist online marketing professionals.
- Assist sales team as a pre-sales engineer. They rely on you about how the service works.
- Assist product team in customer research. They rely on you to understand how customers use the service.
We need someone who:
- Has a strong understanding of e-commerce and online marketing in a global environment.
- Has the ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Highly skilled in computer usage as well as proficient in software programs utilizing spreadsheets, presentations and other reports.
- Has a passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- Has ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors.
- Very strong spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals
- Resourceful and confident to dive in and tackle problems – constantly driving programs forward
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Not only a team-player, but a playmaker. Other teams rely on your knowledge about the product and customers
- Fluent English and French
- Spanish or German is a plus
What we offer:
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A great office in central Berlin
- Urban Sport Club Membership (M)
- Monthly transport ticket
- A diverse office culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto: http://www.nosto.com/join-us/)