Product Success Manager // Babbel
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a moment rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges — making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us
There’s still so much to do.
Babbel is at the center of a language learning revolution. We defined the market for online language learning, and we’re about to embark on an exciting new journey to change the way people learn. If you’ve got a passion for Education and for designing truly outstanding learning products, we want to hear from you. You’ll be an integral part of an interdisciplinary, international team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from learning through games to shaping habit change. In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to learn and evolve within a dynamic and fast-growing startup. And, of course, you’ll be working on a product that improves the lives of millions of people. This is a full-time role, based in the heart of buzzing Berlin.
We are looking for a Product Success Manager
As a Product Success Manager in our Product team, you’ll be at the heart of making learning applications that are used and loved by people all over the world!
You’ll be responsible for understanding what’s happening in our language learning apps, and you’ll play a key role in figuring out what to do next to make them even better.
As a key member of the didactics performance team, you will work closely with the didactics and product teams. You will be a bridge between the didactics team and our analytics department – keeping the needs of the product and the business in sync and helping us make the right decisions, in the right way, at the right time
- Develop data-driven actionable insights for the product team to challenge their thinking while being a trusted adviser and impartial counsel regarding performance
- Analyse and report on features, tests and new initiatives for the Didactics teams
- Support on roadmap planning and KPI analyses
- Be a major stakeholder in the short-, mid- and long-term strategy for our content and learning features
- Combine quantitative and qualitative analysis to monitor product performance, fine-tune and increase activity, learning engagement and learning success
- Work closely with our product, analytics and engineering teams
- Look beyond our current products, features and platforms to identify key trends, opportunities and risks
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to help evolve our thinking
- Passion for language learning and a solid understanding of the industry. You’ll love online/mobile products, and you’ll be motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better
- You’ll have a talent for building strong professional relationships, and your influencing and communication skills should stand out from the crowd
- Prior experience in an industry with short implementation and iteration cycles – if not edtech, then e-commerce, gaming or online products/services
- Highly analytical nature, with experience of data-driven decision making and business models
- Ability to translate results of analyses into insights
- Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Some initial leadership and mentoring experience would be a plus
- You’ll be a self-starter with the ability to build rapport with cross-functional teams thanks to a collaborative working style and strong interpersonal skills
- You’ll be curious and want to get to the bottom of a problem and truly understand its causes and effects
Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- We’re driven by a bold challenge
- We solve meaningful problems – at scale.
- Diversity and difference are our strengths; lifelong learning is our life’s blood
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- Tackle a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- Work in a challenging environment and where you’re expected to bring your game face
- Take advantage of a lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- Draw from a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- We offer great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog!
Questions about a career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) 151 2051 6139 or get in touch with Tamara Menendez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.