Project Manager (f/m) // Auto1.com
As project manager you will act as intermediary between various departments. You will drive cross-departmental strategic projects.
What you will do:
- Steer projects end-to-end, including resources, time management and documentation
- Scope project requirements, including budget preparation and management
- Proactively monitor projects and identify potential risks or issues on time
- Optimize and standardize process flows
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to deliver the best solution within budget
What you should bring:
- 2+ years project management experience in a software company, preferably with Agile teams
- Hands on experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ambition and motivation for constant improvement of projects
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, hands-on mentality, and confidence reflect your nature
What you will get:
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, leisure activities
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Team and company events like Hackathons international nights, Christmas party, soccer, etc.
- Best chances to develop and grow at a market leading company on the rise
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. We are looking forward to receiving your application!