Project/ Process Manager (m/f) // EVERESTATE
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Project/ Process Manager (m/f)
For Operations & Product Management
Full-time / Location: Berlin
Everestate is the first real estate marketing platform specifically built for investors. We differentiate ourselves from other platforms through a curation of high-quality objects in top locations, an individually customizable financial model and selected partners with a full 360° service throughout the entire purchase process.
We are looking for a dynamic and capable Project Manager, to build a strong link between our Operations, Sales and Marketing
departments. You will help to bring our business strategy to life through clear communication and successful process management.
We want you to guide our business processes and help us to provide an outstanding customer experience through operational excellence.
- You will be responsible for the timely launch of properties on our digital sales platforms, and for the smooth running of our
- You will challenge our business processes from Product Acquisition, through Production, to Sales – from supply chain to customer service
- You will not only evaluate the efficiency of existing procedures and apply improvements along the value chain, but also design
and implement new digital ways of working
- Roadmapping and time-planning is music to your ears, and you have close, in-depth knowledge of the relevant project management tools
- You will combine a deep understanding of our target customer’s journey with our future sales processes, thinking of digital and
- You will monitor the day-to-day business and evaluate the overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting
relevant data and metrics
- You have a degree in business or IT and 3+ years’ professional experience in the field of project or process management
(ideally in a consultancy or agency)
- You have experience in modeling and documenting processes (such as BPMN and ArchiMate) and ideally some experience
with workflow engines such as Signavio
- You have strong communication skills, which will help you to convince our stakeholders not only to accept new processes,
but to love them
- You have previously run successful projects on translating business strategies and goals using planning and tracking tools
- You have a strong interest in planning, testing and implementing new strategies as well as analyzing data
and always with an eye for detail
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer you:
From Day One you will be part of our mission to make it easier and more enjoyable to purchase a new home. We are passionate
about building customer-centric products for an exceptional user experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your application with your CV, references and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org