Quality Assurance Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo GmbH
HomeToGo (www.hometogo.com) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals. With over $29M in funding to date, we have grown to more than 80 employees and now offer over 7 million properties in 200+ countries across the world.
At HomeToGo we are fully committed to continuous deployment – we deploy code to production dozens of times per day across multiple applications. In order to move even faster and maintain our high bar of quality, we need a world class QA team to deliver on this vision. We are looking for our first dedicated QA member to develop and implement our QA strategy and build a team to scale it.
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with partner technology and business teams to deliver high-quality products
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Create manual and automated QA testing processes and take a hands-on approach to implementing them.
- Drive, evaluate, implement, and standardize tools, process improvements, operational efficiencies
- Build, manage, mentor and inspire a high-performance QA team.
- Experience in testing web technologies and back-end services.
- Project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment and continuous integration.
- Demonstrated experience of authoring Selenium automation tests
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining high performing talent.
- Experience in preparing quality metrics and engaging with stakeholders to set and drive quality goals.
What you will get:
- Freedom and autonomy to solve tough problems in elegant ways from day one
- An international, fast-paced environment with fun colleagues from all over the world
- Top of the line equipment and office location in trendy Prenzlauer Berg
- We keep you up & healthy: free coffee, fresh fruits & yoga classes
- Free German lessons
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for – apply with your resume and portfolio and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Did you know? HomeToGo was ranked 7th best employer in Berlin on kununu: http://news.kununu.com/arbeitgeber-ranking-berlin/
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →