Senior Agile Coach // Fyber GmbH
Our teams are multi-disciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers. As Senior Agile Coach you will be working with a ~ 20 people team including both in-house and remote contractors.
Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production 3rd tier engineering debugging. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers.
- Work with at least one team of 5-10 Engineers and help them improve their development process
- Prepare and conduct presentations and trainings to coach agile methodologies to new employees and newly assembled teams (Scrum and Kanban)
- Facilitate the standard ceremonies of agile teams
- Ensuring efficient execution of priority projects, protecting the team from external noise- mediation and channeling requests from operations, BI, business, encouraging self-discipline.
- Adjusting processes to ensure they fit our organizational needs whilst adhering to Agile principles
- Collaborating with Product Owners on the product backlog
- University degree, ideally BA , Computer Science or similar
- 5 years working experience with Kanban or as Scrum Master (Scrum Master Certificate is a plus)
- 6 years experience in software development project management
- Fluent business English
- Efficient communication skills and good visualization skills
- Ability to run different ways of meeting facilitation e.g. dynamic facilitation, brainstorming, group feedback, moderation
- Work experience in software development teams of at least 5 people
- Situational leadership e.g. facilitating solution design discussions, driving/navigating in programming sessions
- Ability to derive plans and action items and act accordingly
- Outstanding time management and Self organization capabilities
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across allconnected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 330+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publically traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism andaccountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, withall of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →