Senior Business Product Manager (m/f) // AppLift
We are looking for
A hands-on team player who will join our Product team in creating revolutionary solutions – the ones, looking backward, you can be proud of that you were part of their creation. In the role of Senior Business Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating our “Self Driving Car” of campaign management. That means allowing our business units team to run their complex operation with just a click of a button or via automated processes based on Machine Learning algorithms.
At AppLift we make sure we create products with value, therefore the Senior Business Product Manager will not only gather requirements and write user stories, but also understand what our internal users, advertisers and publishers really need.
As part of AppLift team you will be working with our Engineering, Business Intelligence and Analytics teams which will support you in creating solutions that bring value.
- Identify product vision and strategy
- Understand and prioritize customer needs and product requirements – internally and externally
- Focus on the adoption and measure usability and business impact
- Develop new products and enhance existing ones
- Work closely with UX, BI, Engineer, Analytics teams to assure easy to use application
- Drive adoption, training and usability
- Performing benchmark analysis and look for competition solution
- 3+ years of Product Management or related experience
- Solid understanding of AdTech, digital and mobile technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in written and spoken language
- Good knowledge of product life cycle, features and user stories creation
- Basic Tech understanding of data process and data structures
- Software engineering or other development experience (i.e. SQL) would be an advantage
- Prior experience of Campaign Management operation and analytics solutions would be beneficial
Who we are
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audience on mobile.
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
We are looking forward to hearing from you!