Senior Game Producer // Softgames
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, SOFTGAMES is the world’s largest platform for HTML5 instant games distribution and monetization. We’re delivering fun to 30+ million users every month across 6 continents on the device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
SOFTGAMES is looking for a passionate Senior Game Producer (m/f) to build the best HTML5 Instant Games. The position is full-time and based in our Berlin office. The Senior Game Producer owns the execution of the product through the entire development cycle, influencing and affecting the product roadmap and monetization strategies while being responsible for the timely execution and quality of the product. The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of the entire lifecycle of mobile free-to-play games, a game designer background and loves to share his/her genius on a day-to-day basis.
This is an exciting position for an individual looking to break into the world of gaming with room for personal growth and advancement. This is your chance to learn while playing an active role in a fast-growing company and having a direct impact on its success.
- Take full responsibility of producing instant games from idea to execution
- Define game ideas into clear specifications that can be developed by our artists and developers in high quality and on time
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development and improve rolled out instant games based on actual user behaviors
- Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability
- Recognize and stay current with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- 5+ years of game production experience, preferably in mobile game industry
- Must have a passion for mobile games and good understanding of F2P mobile market
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials: You demand quality, creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines
- Expert project management skills, software development methodologies and tools, such as JIRA, Git, Perforce or similar revision control system
- Knowledge of Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluent English
- As a plus: Game Designer background, Fluent in Russian, or Mandarin Chinese
- A spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 instant games
- The chance to produce games for millions of gamers globally
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events and free fresh fruits, drinks etc. every day
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →