Senior Product Manager // AirHelp
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If the answer is yes, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, and we’re a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate passengers about their rights.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager that will manage product development efforts on our Traveler Experience team and work with our Senior Lead Product Manager to create seamless and engaging features for AirHelp\’s main customer-facing products. You will write the product requirements, pursue customer research, and analyze customer behavior as part of our onboarding funnel, our customer dashboard, and our Mobile App. You will work to unify the customer experience of AirHelp’s user base across customer channels.
As the Product Manager – Traveler Experience, you will own the whole customer experience after the claim submission stage.
- We are looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years experience working in Product Management in high-growth tech companies
- Strong User Experience and User Interface instincts and preferably with a design background
- Experience running A/B tests, using customer data to drive decision-making
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- An analytical mindset, excellent negotiation skills, and an ability to understand the bigger picture
- An insatiable appetite for growth and self-development
- A committed attitude who is a driven, self-starter and can work independently as well as with a team.
What you will do:
- Conduct in-depth research analysis of customer journey processes
- Identify areas of improvement to decrease claim processing time and augment user requests
- Lead the building of new features following the MVP methodology
- Analyze User Research and User Journey to develop hypotheses and support Product Designers to develop UI components.
- Collect and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to articulate user needs and translate them into prototypes or interface designs with the help of the design team
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams such as Engineering, Operations, Legal Operations, Marketing, and Data Science.
- Define core metrics and communicate them clearly with the team
- Manage the roadmap and work directly with designers, engineers, QA, and DevOps to turn experiments and MVP’s into high-quality features and products
- Be the superhero, unafraid of chaos, unafraid to take risks, and up for making mistakes and learning from them; Learn, learn, learn!
What we offer:
- At Airhelp, you will issued a Mac and use cutting-edge tools and work with a top-notch engineering group. We want your job to be cool!
- We work and play hard; our summer and winter party are special events. AirHelpers from all over the world fly to Gdansk for fun and exciting team building opportunities.
- Free fresh beverages
- Work alongside serial entrepreneurs and a driven team
- Regular events and initiatives
We are travelers helping fellow travelers. Join us today for a ride of a Lifetime!