Senior Product Manager Commercial Operations (m/f) – Berlin // Spotcap
Spotcap is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap – our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.
As the Senior Product Manager Commercial Operations you will be working with a high-impact team of engineers, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts and Business Intelligence professionals on the future of Spotcap’s customer service and sales experience. The role demands strong analytical and problem solving skills, a deep understanding of Salesforce and the iron will to raise the bar of operational excellence.
In this role you will…
- Be the driving force in getting Spotcap to the next level when it comes to innovation and execution.
- Own Salesforce and all corresponding operational processes end-to-end.
- Define a product vision and strategy.
- Develop the global product roadmap (short and long-term planning) to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with our customer service and sales teams, understand their needs and translate it into a requirements.
- Prioritise tasks, handle tough deadlines and manage product launches.
- Manage stakeholders and bring your cross functional team on board with your vision.
- Define key metrics to measure product success and improve processes.
- Leverage data and analytics tools to drive decision making and innovation.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following…
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook.
- Relocation support services.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
Our ideal candidate has…
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Salesforce or another CRM solution.
- A demonstrated passion for creating innovative solutions and a keen instinct for identifying new opportunities.
- A talent for structuring complex topics into easy-to-understand messages.
- Great communication skills and knows how to influence others: individual follow your suggestions and trust you to lead the way.
- The ability to find the perfect balance between longer-term vision and short-term business needs.
- An appreciation that the job doesn’t end with the launch of a feature, you know that adoption is key to your success and that you need to carefully listen to your users.
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
- An entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.