Senior Product Manager CRM/ Fulfillment (m/f) // FCG Germany
Frontier Car Group builds and runs platforms focused on emerging markets in the used car sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you’ll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to create great platforms and software for an international usage.
You get the chance to take full ownership of the CRM & fulfillment part of our platform. This covers topics such as lead management, market automation, logistics of cars, handling of additional services like financing/repairs/etc., payments and much more.
You will be responsible for functional product definition, support during development process and finally getting your features live & used.
We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas based on the inputs and requirements of our operating countries and to shape your own way of working. You will be embedded in the product team and directly report to our VP Product.
- 3+ years working as product owner in the area of eCommerce with physical goods, B2C products or backoffice products
- Combination of process-based & customer focused thinking, both for internal and external users of our products
- Extensive hands-on knowledge in agile methodology
- Self-driven by numbers, from strategic planning to detailed execution
We offer the possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
- Office in the city center of Berlin with a kitchen and game area, and height- adjustable tables
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture