Senior Product Manager – Data Solutions (m/f) // Outfittery
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Senior Product Manager – Data Solutions (m/f)!
About the role:
Our machine learning generates insights that generate recommendations of fashion items and box sizes to deliver the best men’s shopping experience. Our data applications incorporate those insights into Outfittery’s product and services. As a Senior Product Manager – Data Solutions (m/f) you will drive the technical development of the data applications.
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog with agile product iterations of the Data Solution team, and manage stakeholders expectations
- Translate requirements of data scientists, engineers, designers, marketers, stylists and other PMs into a team backlog
- Build the roadmap of the Data Solution department, set timeline and identify dependencies, keep track of departmental projects
- Work closely to data scientists to streamline requests into backlog tasks and manage expectations
- Build a strategy to collect, enrich and consume data from and into our product line
- Make sure that product teams correctly enable data collection and apply data products
- Work together with other delivery teams, product analysts and data scientists to ensure fulfillment of objectives
- Proactively communicate plans and achievements, and ensure alignment with senior leadership
- Previous experience as a Technical Product Manager or Software Engineer
- Solid experience as Product Owner or Product Manager, having worked previously with data products is a bonus
- Hands-on with agile principles as Scrum, User Story Mapping, Design Thinking, etc.
- Interest in data engineering, machine learning as well as artificial intelligence
- Confidence with engineering tools like Kafka, AWS, Hive, Hadoop, Hive, Redshift etc.
- Demonstrated capability of blending the needs of technology and business into a technical platform roadmap
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience in modeling or data science within the consumer space is a bonus
- Background in developing and architecting data intensive systems, architectural and dev-ops work are a bonus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Josephine Hauch.