Senior Product Manager (f/m/x) – Operations // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Capital (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- You are responsible of improving and scaling the entire operations at Tourlane.
- You are responsible of making the core of our business the most efficient possible by understanding the problems and needs of our our travel experts and customer care teams and finding innovative solutions for them.
- You create and own the execution & delivery of your product strategy & roadmap.
- You lead and grow our cross-functional agile teams and manage product managers.
- You strongly influence the company direction and help shape the future of the product team.
- You accountable for monitoring and improving your teams’ KPIs
- You create trust with your teams, stakeholders and leadership team by ensuring constant communication.
- You help grow the product team.
- You have 7+ years of experience in B2B with heavy operations.
- You have product management experience in strong agile environments.
- You are a strong storyteller.
- You lead with influence, not with authority
- You deliver value to your users in a very fast manner and don’t get lost in the details.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate them into actionable insights.
- You have already launched successful products.
What we are offering:
- Join an already successful travel start-up from the very start and benefit from close collaboration with our founders
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Ebay, Rocket Internet, GoEuro, Wooga, Dubsmash and many more
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene to gain valuable skills and insights in product development
- Have a great impact on our company’s success – we believe in a small but excellent team
- Very open and transparent company culture with clear performance goals
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
We are excited to get to know you!