Senior Product Manager (m/f) // Helpling
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for home services. On the website or via the app, customers can book a vetted and insured service provider and gain back free time within a couple of clicks. For service providers, the innovative online service makes it easier than ever to find new clients and to manage when and where they want to work.
About the Role
We believe in working with small and senior product team. You will join a team of 3 senior product managers and will be responsible for working with a team of senior frontend and backend engineers.
Our development teams are organised around KPIs. If you join our team you and your team will be responsible for achieving improvements against two Key Performance Indicators.
In this role, you link business needs and technical solutions to make our service easily accessible for everybody and simplify our customers’ life every day. In detail, your main tasks will be the following:
Own and build the product roadmap for your team in collaboration with stakeholders and the management team Design, develop and ship new products & features for our web & mobile appsUnderstand business and customer needs and translate them into product requirementsWork closely with IT, UX, and Operations teams to determine the best technical implementation and execution plansDefine reasonable KPI’s to analyze and monitor the performance of products & features, including A/B TestingEnsure efficient communication with your fellows to share latest news, developments, and learnings.
Who we are looking for
- You are passionate about building great products to solve customer and business problems
- You can demonstrate track records of successful products which you delivered for international e-commerce or marketplace companies during the last five years
- You are very numbers driven and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in software development, especially strong experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Tableau) and tools of operative project management
- You are very organized, know how to work with and manage stakeholders and have successfully managed projects in a high speed environment before
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and a personal conference budget
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
For this role, we are looking for an excellent candidate who has extensive work experience from a previous position in this field. If your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receive your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.