Senior Product Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) to join the Product team and take responsibility for strategic and operational success in bringing consumer-facing products to market. Whether across mobile, web, apps, or focusing on customer retention, you will create user-centric travel products to help people book their dream vacation rental.
In this role, you will
- Identify business and product opportunities for our B2C products and align all stakeholders around priorities and opportunities.
- Take strategic and operational responsibility for our consumer-facing mobile and web products and bring them to the next level.
- Identify customer pain points and find solutions that deliver amazing user experience.
- Set short, medium and long-term product goals and objectives.
- Translate product objectives into roadmaps and epics, and manage the product backlog.
- Use data to validate your ideas, including via hands-on A/B testing.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including design, engineering, and marketing.
What you’ll bring
- Hands-on B2C product experience, with a proven ability to identify user pain points and drive innovative solutions.
- Experience in identifying product strategies and set priorities accordingly e.g. via roadmaps and epics.
- A UX-driven approach to building products.
- Hands-on and analytical, you are ready to test your ideas with data.
- Technical proficiency and an ability to build productive relationships with developers.
- Communication and leadership skills to align multiple stakeholders and coach junior product managers in their daily work and overall development.
- A true passion for product management, this means more than just a job.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch shortly.