Senior Product Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) to take responsibility for the strategic and operational success of our integrations product segment. As the world’s biggest vacation rental search engine, our integration infrastructure gathers millions of properties from 300+ rental providers and gives users a simple and effective one-stop solution to book their next vacation.
The integrations team is at the heart of our market USP, your challenge will be to take our highly successful product and scale it for the global stage. This position calls for vision and drive to scale our technical data infrastructure and stay responsive to both provider and customer needs. In addition, you will find innovative solutions to deliver on-demand data and automate our integration processes.
In this role, you will
- Lead our integration product segment, including integrations, payments, and bookings.
- Optimize and improve our current systems and processes to scale our integrations product.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead implementation of short- and long-term product goals, strategies and metrics.
- Collaborate and align with internal stakeholders around business requirements, including C-Suite, Engineering, and Business Development teams.
- Validate ideas, conduct product A/B testing, create MVP’s and other product prototypes, in close cooperation with software development teams.
- Conduct data analysis, build reporting dashboards, and identify and track product and business metrics including KPI’s and OKR’s.
- Hire, train, and grow our integrations team.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, including experience working with technical products relevant to a metasearch, including API’s, 3rd party data integration, web services, payments, or bookings.
- Technical proficiency, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including hands-on and data-driven idea validation and testing.
- Demonstrated communication skills and stakeholder-management competencies to align both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including an ability to lead, mentor, and motivate product management teams.
- A hands-on mentality and drive to push boundaries.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch shortly!