Senior Product Manager (m/f) // sleepz
Do you want to revolutionize the world of sleep and become part of an exciting e-commerce success story? With sleepz Home as an innovative supplier for everything sleep related, you have the opportunity to help shape this path in a very concrete way.
With our online shops BettenRiese.de, Perfekt-Schlafen.de, Matratzendiscount.de or buddysleep.de and many more we have become an established player in our segment in the recent years.
If you are enthusiastic about e-commerce and think and understand Product Management also through customer eyes, we are looking forward to receiving your application. We are currently in one of the most exciting growth phases of our company history and would like to enlarge our team with you.
- You are responsible for development and hands-on implementation of strategies to improve the customer experience for users of our websites
- You are instrumental in driving our website forward in terms of usability, quality, functionality and conversion optimization
- You define requirements for quality management and testing of new features
- You execute projects according to agile methods and work closely with the product management team, the IT and the management
- You use applications of various tracking tools e.g. Google Analytics for your analysis
- You have several years of experience with digital products and agile product development in the eCommerce area
- You are analytical and number driven, taking into account qualitative and quantitative aspects in your product decisions
- You are flexible, have a Can-Do Attitude and take responsibility for topics and responsibilities
- You are a team player, empathetic and can motivate others
- You can communicate in your team in German and English
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies, quick decisions
- A responsible position in an established e-commerce start-up
- Space to bring your ideas to life
- A transparent corporate communication
- An office in the middle of Berlin
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and your earliest possible starting date.