SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f/x) // Movinga
We are Movinga
Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the offline and fragmented moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high-quality customer care, a powerful digital platform, and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. To achieve our goal we are looking for the best talent in a wide range of professions.
- Utilize multiple data sources to derive insights from usability research, data analyses, to support your product instinct
- Own the execution for preparing stories, collaborating with the team leads and stakeholders, managing project execution, A/B testing, wireframe, and defining feature roll-out strategies
- Deliver solutions to our customers that help them to easily update and manage their move, get support and guidance during the process
- Define objectives, KPIs and success of products and help everyone involved in the project stay focused and execute lean
- Drive the product vision
- Support the product strategy through user research, tracking and analytics and in close cooperation with business units
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that enhance the customer experience
- Continuously gather qualitative and quantitative customer feedback
- 3+ years’ experience as a Senior Product Manager / Product Owner
- Deep understanding for customers, experience with product analytics, A/B testing and user research
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle: from ideation, through conceptualization, scoping, implementation, delivery and roll-out to updates and improvements
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in customer, competitive, and financial analysis
- Data-informed approach to decision making
- Experience with lean and outcome-based product development techniques
- Excellent communication skills, experience in communication with multiple stakeholders including stakeholder management and expectations management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Lean & Agile methodologies and their implementation
- Design experience / Sensitivity to good interface design (e.g. HCI qualification) a big plus
- Immaculate English language skills, ability to communicate own point of view clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of German/French or Swedish language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Growth within the organization and interesting opportunities to push your career
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Support for personal development and continuous learning
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas and working directly with the VP of Product and CDO
Developing a platform that makes people’s lives easier means creating a workplace that reflects that ambition. We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common.
Residing in the heart of Berlin we reflect the multicultural and celebrative lifestyle of the city. We strive to make not only working together as much fun as possible but also spending time together. For this, you will be part of a multifaceted, open-minded team and will enjoy employee benefits, occasional get-togethers, and team events.
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then you are just the person we are looking for.
Apply for the job today!