Senior Product Manager (m/w/x) // ZenJob
You are a passionate team player who is looking for a once in a lifetime experience to join a successful startup? You know what our customers want and you have a strong desire to bring products to the market that our customers love. You understand how to bridge the worlds of business and technology. Together with your development team, you are able to translate market requirements into the desired outcome in order to create a positive impact for our users.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements
- Manage the product roadmap and keep stakeholders involved
- Contribute to the product strategy and translate the goals into your team
- Manage a product backlog, write user stories and quantify their business value
- Schedule sprints and prioritise what should be shipped next
- Be the driving force for continuous product discovery and lean product decisions
- Actively represent the customer inside of Zenjob
What YOU BRING
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a software product environment
- You have a solid technical understanding and have successfully worked in an agile environment
- You can drive complex strategic initiatives and align a team towards common goals
- You are able to easily transition between company strategies and daily team efforts
- You embrace change and appreciate a constantly improving product development setup
- You have high attention to detail and are familiar with Wireframing, competitor analysis, benchmarking
- You have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English
- You love to create new product features starting from hypothesis to initial idea to product specifications, hand-over to the dev team and testing and release
- Your approach to work is goal oriented
- You will work on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with 200 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Zenjob embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience in an agile environment
- We offer opportunities for self-development and learning, including trainings, workshops and an allowance for industry events and on top we also offer free German and English language courses
- Enjoy our super central, laid back office with free catering on Fridays
- As a startup, we pride ourselves on flat hierarchies and short decision paths and you will work with a young but experienced team
- Various free drinks, fruits and regular team events are waiting for you
Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob.
Please mention your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!