Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning (m/f) // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning (m/f)
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating € 3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product development lifecycle of Crealytics’ big data and machine learning products ranging from simple data reporting to generating actionable insights; from bid calculations to forecasting and scenario building; and more. This includes defining the strategy and roadmap for each product, managing requirements and ensuring products can compete successfully in a highly competitive market.
This is a wide-ranging opportunity that crosses product, engineering, marketing and sales efforts. It is a hands-on role with the main responsibilities focused on three areas to drive growth for the company:
- Product Strategy: Understanding the overall company strategy, challenging the long-term product vision, following a lean approach to develop a sound product strategy and breaking it down into a clear product roadmap.
- Product Marketing: Conducting top-down (industry reports) and bottom-up (expert interviews, surveys, MVPs) market research to assess the attractiveness of potential product features and market segments in order to build the right products for the right market segments.
- Product Management: Articulating user requirements and market opportunities into product design to shape a product which solves the users’ problems and is fun to use.
This position reports into the CTO and is based in Berlin, Germany. You will be a member of the product team consisting of other product managers, UX designers and product marketing professionals.
// Your responsibilities
- You will understand the market environment at the intersection of advertising and retail technology and break down the vision into a clear strategy and roadmap.
- You will follow a rigorously lean approach to product development to ensure that we only invest in meaningful features which solve real problems, have a high adoption rate and drive growth.
- You will write stories, groom with development team, prioritize backlog and ensure delivery.
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists to prototype new algorithms and design experiments for evaluation.
- You will identify opportunities to apply machine learning methodologies to solve new problems.
- You will research and analyze retail technologies, consumer and search engine trends to understand potential directions for growth.
- You will develop and implement strategies for new products and services based on new business development opportunities.
// Your profile
- You have a relevant university degree and several years of experience working in a similar field.
- You bring a proven track record in developing and executing strategies for complex B2B data-driven products either in advertising or retail.
- You excel with in-depth experience with either performance marketing technologies or with retail pricing and inventory management solution.
- You have very strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- You are an excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- You are able to delegate, prioritise and manage a considerable workload.
- Prior experience with online marketing is a plus, e.g. Google AdWords, BingAds, Social Media Advertising, or Universal Analytics.
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drives our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people of more than 30 different nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Ann-Marie will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning (m/f) BSUJ” in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.