Senior Product Manager // GetYourGuide
What is a tour? Why should I get a guide? Travelers on GetYourGuide’s apps ask these questions every day, and we are building a team to help answer those questions and grow our Tours Category, the largest category in our marketplace. Success in this role will not only create value for our Customers and our business but also, as a leading company in the Tours and Activities space, help redefine a €100 billion industry.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who can help drive our mission, shaping key elements of the team vision, strategy and roadmap to ensure Customers understand the value of a guide and help them find the best tours to explore their Destination. Working primarily on our front-end with members of our design, content, and engineering teams, this person will drive higher conversion and satisfaction of our Tour Customers through testing and scaling new content, UX and merchandising concepts. This is just the beginning of the revolution in how Customers discover, book, and unlock a destination through experiences, tours and activities. Help us take the first steps.
- Accountable for increasing the Revenue of GetYourGuide’s Tours Category
- Define the vision for how GetYourGuide represents a critical part of its offerings to Customers, setting the prioritization of initiatives, KPIs and targets to guide execution of the team
- Align and excite the team around the targets and vision, driving commitment through clear communication of goals, expectations and progress while encouraging feedback and engagement in the process
- Break down larger problem spaces into the right “first step” to guide the team, weighing strategic and tactical goals and creating the path to validate solutions with quantitative and qualitative data against Customer needs
- Establish trust with stakeholders, other PMs and the Exec team, building good interfaces with stakeholders and continually sharing feedback, setting expectations and relaying progress
- Participate in company-wide efforts to grow our employees – hiring, training, coaching and providing feedback into building our culture
- 6+ years of product management experience working with cross-functional mission teams; experience with a B2C or retailing product would be helpful but not required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver features and products with the team
- A strong analytic background with the ability to find insights in data sets, set up and analyze AB tests, and apply data thinking to prioritization, problem-solving and product design
- Ability to articulate what a winning feature or product looks like, with a strong understanding of how Design, Software and Content come together to achieve that vision
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to influence the team, stakeholders, executives, and other PMs in order to drive excitement and support for your strategy
- Entrepreneurial – takes ownership, pushes through setbacks, and is able to create a vision of the future while driving execution today
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!