(Senior) Product Manager – Marketplace (m/f/d) // Helpling
Helpling is easily one of the most exciting startups to come out of Berlin in the last few years. Our service allows people to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life: family, friends and free time! On the website, or via our app, customers can find themselves a cleaner in just a few clicks. We’ve now cleaned over 100,000 household across the world, received 67 million euros in funding and were proud to be presented with the Startup of the year award for 2015. Our team has 150 members, each of which has worked hard to help make us the number one online marketplace for finding domestic cleaners. Our success lies mainly on our colleagues, who proactively seek to bring their knowledge and skills in improving the company. In return we offer exciting projects to them from the first day, with a huge opportunity for personal development. Join now to become a part of our success story!
ABOUT THE JOB
Helpling is a truly product-driven organization. As a Product Manager, you have full ownership over your product area and its KPIs. By deeply understanding your users and their needs, identifying opportunities and testing hypotheses, you drive desired business outcomes.
As our Product Manager Marketplace, you’ll be leading the revolution in booking household cleaning services online focusing on optimizing the experience for all participants of the marketplace: both Customers & Providers.
The Marketplace team is the engine that powers our business. The team builds the platform, products, and algorithms responsible for matching customers with cleaners, bidding and pricing logic, and ensuring operational excellence. You will lead a team of software and QA engineers, and work with a dedicated UX designer and BI analyst in order to achieve best results. You will be part of a close-knit team of experienced Product and UX professionals, so that you can always count on support and exchange with peers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Driving the vision and execution of our Marketplace product
- Take full ownership of your product area and KPIs
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights with user research and data analysis to guide product vision and identify customer needs
- Collaborate with team (IT, UX, BI, Operations) to design, develop and ship new products & features for our web & mobile apps
- Define and analyze metrics to monitor the performance of products & features
- Ruthlessly prioritise for both long and short term impact
- Ensure efficient cross company communication to share latest news, developments, and learnings
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working with ranking algorithms, data science, or pricing to increase customer and business value is preferred
- Your decisions are based on insights, not opinions
- You are very numbers-driven and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in product development, especially strong experience in agile hypothesis-test-learn-iterate process
- You are very organized, know how to work with and manage stakeholders and have successfully managed projects in a high speed, high pressure environment before
- You are passionate about building great products to solve customer and business problems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- In our product-driven and agile organization you have the chance to stir the success of the company directly
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and a personal conference budget
- A great office right in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with a family friendly environment
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis
Are you keen to join the team as our new Product Manager? We look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.