Senior Product Manager (m/f) // DCMN
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rock star team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Outfittery, Tom Tailor, WKDA, Holiday Check, Real.de, Jimdo, Kleiderkreisel, Poster XXL, Asos and Flightright.
- Help building a new software product from the ground up and translate business strategy into software requirements
- Join forces with our Marketing and Developer teams to revolutionize the advertising industry
- Be the first point of contact for all questions around our technology and its strategically positioning – constantly convey the vision and goals to employees, customers and other stakeholders
- Ensure the focus of product development – build less, deliver more, and deliver fast
- Own and write comprehensive product specifications
- Stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations/trends
- Help improving overall quality, documentation and process management
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
Our perfect match
- is proactive and self-motivated and has at least 3-5 years of Product Management experience
- has experience building, delivering, and supporting data tools, services, and products
- has a technical background – Computer Science degree or relevant experience – is a plus
- has a passion for building mind-blowing advertising technology products
- enjoys and feel comfortable working closely with Engineers, Data Scientists and Campaign/Account Managers
- has a secret passion for design specifications and technical concepts
- has excellent analytical and organizational skills
- has a deep knowledge of advertising technologies, analytics systems and mobile apps
- has knowledge of wireframing tools and general database knowledge (like SQL) is a plus
- has very good spoken and written English – German is also a plus
- has experience with agile methodologies (esp. Kanban) is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, monthly Welcome Drinks, Barbecues, summer parties and many more…
- A recently remodelled and dog friendly office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin
- Fully-stocked break rooms with food and drinks
GO! Send us your kick ass CV and your earliest possible starting date. Questions? Get in touch with Theresa Jasaraj (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).