Product Manager (m/f) // Gebraucht.de
Selling your second hand items has never been easier. Having already secured more than 250,000 organic downloads, we aim to become the No.1 marketplace for anyone wanting to sell their pre-loved goods in a safe, secure and hassle free way. With secured funding and an active community of users already in place, we anticipate exponential growth and a strong foothold in an already very lucrative market.
We’re gathering the very best global talent, and building a team of dedicated product, design, digital and strategic superstars to help us in our mission for pre-loved world domination. We work fast and we work lean and offer an open minded, highly creative working environment filled with awesome people, breakfast treats and natural daylight.
We are looking for a senior level product manager who loves to take responsibility and to make pragmatic decisions. As we are a horizontal marketplace with a wide product range, you will work with an interesting architecture serving many different needs from our private and professional buyers and sellers.
- At least 2 years of experience in product development/- management, preferably in the field of marketplaces or e-commerce
- Experience in the evaluation of product concepts, iterative refinement, strategic opportunities and competitor developments based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, as well as user-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Deep understanding of technology trends, datab market needs and the competitive landscape
- Communication of product ideas through mockups and wireframes, the ability to tell stories with data and also the ability to speak with a non-technical audience about product strategy and development
- Excellent German and English
What we offer
- Work on a brand new product and codebase of new website and mobile apps based on latest technology
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- An enthusiastic team with experienced founders who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- A multi dimensional product offering with mass appeal
- Regular team events and much much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- A competitive and mindful package
If this is you, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap (usually within 24hrs).