Senior Product Manager (m/f) – Smart Manufacturing // relayr
As Senior Product Manager you will own the Product Roadmap for one of our vertical solutions in the field of Smart Manufacturing. You will be based in our Berlin office.
As a result of your commercial experience in Product Management and Manufacturing, you bring to relayr:
- Experience with large scale, complex, high budget B2B deployments.
- Understanding the importance of scalability, security, reliability and usability in enterprise grade products and solutions.
- Good customer experience is very important to you. Bad customer experience makes you unhappy.
- Understanding of the meaning of ownership and responsibility in a fast growing, high profile technical company
- Strong technical background – mechanical or electrical engineering. Manufacturing focus is a big plus.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate ‘the story’ effectively to key stakeholders and the rest of the team.
- Drive an Agile development methodology – implementing product development processes that work, based on real world experience.
- Act as Product Owner for one of relayr’s products or solutions and as a mentor for less experienced POs.
- Own the end-to-end product strategy from inception & roadmap to operations, and determine business value once the solution enters production.
- Build backlog of product features, i.e. write user stories and acceptance criteria together with a cross-functional team.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and competitor analysis, supported by on-going visits to customers, potential customers and trade shows.
- Opportunity assessment, requirements management, UX, architecture planning and system process documentation
- Provide technical and product support to sales, including bid support
- Work closely with Director of Product, Director of Engineering and senior stakeholders, to establish the vision for the product and plan for making it happen to harmonise product strategy and tactical direction
- 5+ years of Scrum & Agile based B2B PaaS or SaaS product management/ownership experience
- 5+ years Enterprise Product Management experience in Enterprise Cloud SaaS/PaaS Telecommunications or OEM software development environments
- 3+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 4-10 people.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Understanding of large scale manufacturing processes a strong plus
- Experience of taking a lead position when interfacing with senior clients and partners.
- Experience communicating product vision to C level, internally and externally.
- Strong Communicator
- Experience with Jira
- Great written and spoken English and German skills.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this: