Senior Product Manager – Partnerships and Growth // Doodle
Doodle makes one of the most loved scheduling tools in the world reaching more than 25 million users per month. We bring people together to collaborate and socialise by making organising meetings and events effortless and fast.
Doodle are looking to expand our reach by working with select strategic partners and by building a marketplace for third parties to offer their services to Doodle users. We are looking to hire a results driven product manager who can work with customers and end users to define requirements and work closely with the team to deliver on those requirements. The successful candidate will be proactive, able to lead those around them and delve into details when needed.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to increase Doodle’s reach globally
- Prioritize partnership opportunities to optimize growth and return on investment
- Work with product development and UX/Design to drive implementation of strategic partner integrations
- Conceive and validate new concepts to build a third party ecosystem
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Maintain and prioritize the product roadmap
- Suggest ways to track product use and measure impact of changes on end users
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the product’s success
Skills and Experience
- 5 or more years experience as a product manager in the digital space
- Excellent communication skills, at home working with customers, end users and engineers
- Experience defining SDKs to support third party ecosystems a plus
- Experience integrating with instant messaging and chat systems a plus
- Experience with general growth tactics and growth hacking a plus
- Contribute to a product that is already used by millions of users worldwide
- Sunny, open offices in central locations in Berlin, Zurich, Belgrade & Tel Aviv. Yes, you get to travel there, too. This includes a once per year budget to do so, even if there is no direct business reason!
- Premium Doodle account, also for personal use
- And of course, free drinks, coffee, etc. at the office